Specialization: GENERAL SUBJECTS
Job Location: Kochi
Preferred Location: Cherthala, Alappuzha
Skills: Active Listening, Clarity, Adaptability to changing circumstances
Designation: IT Infrastructure Monitoring Specialist
Work shift: Rotational shifts (morning / afternoon / night)
Salary: Starting salary of 10K to freshers.
Female Candidates (Freshers) who have completed Diploma / B.Sc preferred.
(Training will be provided by the company.)
Detailed Job Profile (Training will be provided):
1. Monitoring information systems operations to ensure continuous availability and proper working. (Monitor application health using monitoring tools)
2. Monitor and respond to hardware and software problems.
3. Ensure proper escalation during outages.
4. Provide assistance for all information systems operations activities, including computer and telecommunications/communications operations, data entry etc.
5. Control, LAN/WAN administration and operations support, different system security policy procedures and operations.
6. Compilation of records and reports concerning all assigned network/information systems operations and maintenance.
7. Monitor all communications equipments on various platforms in multi-shift operations.
8. Monitor/ Manage the activities in various security / office devices like CCTV, Web Cams, Air conditioners etc.
9. Provide the routine testing and analysis of all elements of the network facilities (including power, software, communications machinery, T1 E1 lines, modems, and terminals etc.)
10. Utilize software and hardware tools and identify and diagnose complex problems and factors affecting network.
11. Troubleshoot network systems when necessary and make improvements to the network.
12. Monitor and notify all stakeholders when a validated environmental/fire alert has occurred in environmental/fire tracking systems.
13. Event and fault management of the firm’s infrastructure and applications for various business activities.
14. Provide effective response when answering phone calls from internal and external clients/staffs.
15. Perform routine tests of assigned systems and reports test results.
16. Provide timely and consistent communication on overall systems status and operational issues as required.
17. Perform the routine tracking and management of various mass storage devices like CDs, DVDs, storage disks etc.. and devices like printers, printing supplies etc.
18. Provide necessary assistance in conducting and maintaining SAM audit.
19. Perform the daily handling of various items like software testing equipments, keys, software CDs, Cameras, Laptops, Voice Recording devices etc..
20. Provide pre sale technical analysis and support to sales persons regarding IT and ITES.
21. Provide technical support (Voice/Ticket/Chat) to customers/in-house members as and when required.
22. Filtering and escalating Client issues to the concerned team whenever required, obtaining the solution/feedback on the issue and communicating the same to the Clients via Ticket/Call
23. Coordinating with the Sales and Accounts/in-house Teams for various activities.
24. Updating the daily tickets for team members
25. Preparing and sending various reports as and when required.
26. Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in client/in-house computer systems and applications.
27. Environmental Monitoring of IT Infrastructures.
28. Provide lead data finding support by Internet search as per the guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 – ₹12,000.00 per month
Apply Now :