Please Note: Internal Employees, please use the Workday Dashboard career section to apply for the position.
Established in 1958, Brandman University is a private, non-profit university and a member of the Chapman University System. Steeped in academic tradition, Brandman University provides quality education to primarily non-traditional students who demand the same high academic standards as a traditional university, but whose needs require greater flexibility and relevance in program delivery and learning assessment.
The School of Extended Education is seeking qualified Information Technology and Telecommunications Instructors to facilitate professional development programs in person, online or via webinar.
- Instructor will create and maintain an environment that emphasizes learning and encourages free discussion of ideas and critical thinking
- Instructor will utilize appropriate assessment tools in order to measure student understanding.
Requirements for the positions are:
- Bachelor’s degree or adequate equivalent work/facilitating experience
- Expertise in Information Technology and Telecommunications topics
- Experience with facilitating/instructing Information Technology and Telecommunications courses
Preferred qualifications include:
- Experience with teaching adult learners
- Online teaching experience
To apply, please submit the following as part of your application:Please Note: Internal Employees, please use the Workday Dashboard career section to apply for the position.
Equal Employment Opportunity -Brandman University is committed to providing an educational and work environment free of unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form. Brandman prohibits all forms of discrimination and harassment on the basis of age, ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), disability (mental and physical), marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, national origin (including language use restrictions), race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and/ related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.
Reasonable Accommodation – Brandman University provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the recruitment department at email@example.com.
© Copyright 2021 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.