Number of Faculty positions: 1 (Software Engineering) for Men Campus
The College of Computer and Information Science at Prince Sultan University aims to provide world-class education in Computing, Information Systems, and Engineering for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The College offers Bachelors of Computer Science, Bachelors of Information Systems, Bachelors of Software Engineering, Master of Software Engineering, and Master of Cyber Security programs. The Bachelor of Computer Science program and the Information Systems programs are ABET-accredited, the Software Engineering Program is expected to attain ABET accreditation status in 2022.
The Department of Computer Science at Prince Sultan University seeks applicants with the rank of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Full Professor for the upcoming Academic Year 2021/2022, which starts in September 2021. Qualified Candidates with suitable experience in academic and industry who are able to contribute in the areas of:
- Software Requirements Engineering, Design, Quality Assurance, Testing, Maintenance, Project Management.
- Cyber-Physical System Security, Penetration Testing, and Ethical Hacking.
- The position requires a Ph.D. Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent. A suitable candidate would demonstrate:
- Quality teaching and learning delivery approach.
- A track record of or the potential to securing external funding and producing high-quality, independent, and collaborative research.
- A track record of or evidence of potential for publication in leading international peer-reviewed journals (ISI and Scopus Q1, Q2).
- Experience in supervising undergraduate and postgraduate research students.
- The ability to develop new areas of the curriculum should the need arise.
The commencement level will be determined based on the candidate’s skills, experience and knowledge.
Successful candidates will be expected to teach courses at the undergraduate and graduate level, conduct research, supervise student work, and engage in academic scholarship and administrative work towards the college and the community.
For further details about Software Engineering undergraduate program, please refer to the website: https://www.psu.edu.sa/CCIS/se
For further details about the Computer Science undergraduate program, please refer to the website: https://www.psu.edu.sa/CCIS/cs
For further details about the Software Engineering graduate program, please refer to the website: https://www.psu.edu.sa/CCIS/ms-se
For further details about Cyber Security graduate program, please refer to the website: https://www.psu.edu.sa/CCIS/ms-cys
SALARY AND BENEFITS
The University is continuously expanding and its campus is situated in well-equipped new premises in north-central Riyadh.
1. We offer a one-year renewable contract (renewable subject to Dean/Director and student evaluation) and a competitive salary package based on academic qualification, rank, and teaching experience as stated above.
2. Other benefits include: medical insurance coverage for the employee & dependents residing within the Kingdom, (spouse & 4 children below 24 years of age).
3. Transport allowance.
4. Round trip tickets (maximum 4: employee, spouse and 2 children below 18 years of age) for annual leave with paid annual (summer) vacation of two (2) months, plus 2 local paid holidays of about 15 days each (as applicable).
5. Tuition fees of Saudi Riyals 30,000 maximum for children attending school within the Kingdom. Details will be specified in the contract.
6. Free, furnished accommodation plus essential utilities and maintenance will be provided subject to availability, OR the successful candidate will be provided a housing allowance based on academic rank.
7. End-of-service yearly gratuity, which starts on the 2nd year of continuous service (if the candidate completed a minimum of 2 years.)
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should submit a detailed CV with a cover letter providing a detailed research statement and a teaching statement.
Faculty/Staff Recruitment Officer
Office of the Rector
Prince Sultan University
P.O. Box 66833
Riyadh 11586 Saudi Arabia
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.