Naif Arab University for Security Sciences (NAUSS) was established in 1978 as part of an Arab resolution to form the first Arab university specialized in graduate studies, research, and training in security sciences. Since then, the university has played a key role as the scientific body of the Arab Interior Ministers Council (AIMC). As a regional organization, the university holds observer member status in many regional and international organizations’ councils, such as UNODC and INTERPOL.
The vision of NAUSS is to be the premier institution in educating the next generation of Arab experts and leaders in security sciences. To achieve this vision, the university has recently announced its new strategy 2019-2023, where many initiatives have been launched. These initiatives include establishing many centers of excellence in areas such as Cybercrimes and Digital Investigation. Located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, the university currently offers graduate programs in many areas such as Criminal Justice, Criminology, Counterterrorism, Nuclear Security, and Financial Integrity.
- Undertake teaching tasks and related activities including preparing lectures, homework, and reports, grading exams and assignments
- Attend departmental meetings and participate in different activities serving the Department, College, and university committees.
- Resolve students academic issues by providing academic consultancy
- Tutor students who need extra help
- Attend seminars and conduct lectures in their field of specialization regularly
- May participate in managerial and administrative functions, among others
- Lead/ participate in research projects
Education , Experience & Skills:
- PhD Degree from an accredited institution in relevant academic discipline
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a faculty member in a recognized university
- A record of research and scholarship including publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Knowledge of instructional strategies and techniques appropriate to teaching the courses assigned.
- Ability to advice, instructs, manage, motivate, and evaluate students.
Remuneration and Benefits:
NAUSS offers a competitive package, commensurate with rank and experience, including, accommodation, 45 days annual vacation, annual round-trip airfare to home country, medical insurance, and end of service benefits
Kindly submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on this position, kindly contact the Recruitment Department at: email@example.com
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.