Kirtland Community College is accepting applications for part-time instructors to teach in the automotive technology program. Applicants
must be available for face-to-face instruction during daytime and evening hours at our Roscommon campus
PRIMARY LOCATION – Kirtland Roscommon, 10775 N. St. Helen Road,
Roscommon, MI 48653
SUPERVISION – Works under the general supervision of the Dean
of Occupational Programs
- Associates Degree in Automotive Technology
- Current ASE Certifications
- Professional experience related to course content
- Dealer Technician certifications
- Other industry-recognized certifications or credentials
- Preferred experience teaching at the secondary or
- Strong knowledge of intricate automotive systems
- Demonstrated ability to work skillfully with highly
technical diagnostic equipment, including: Scan Tools, Lab Scopes, DVOMs, Air Conditioning Recycling Equipment, Vibration Diagnostic
- Computer skills, including the use of the internet, Microsoft Office products, email
COMPENSATION – Individuals in this position will be employed by EduStaff in contract to
Kirtland Community College. Pay is in accordance with the part-time faculty salary schedule for EduStaff employees contracted for Kirtland,
beginning at $39.53 per contact hour. Click here for the complete EDUStaff part-time pay schedule.
DATE – January 2021 (Winter semester)
APPLICATION – Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. To apply, email your cover
letter, resume, copies of transcripts and credentials, and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send originals of your transcripts with your
application. Incomplete applications may not be accepted.
Kirtland Community CollegeHuman
4800 W 4 Mile Road
Grayling, MI 49738
989-275-6765, ext. 239
An equal opportunity employer
* This job description is intended to describe the type and level of work being performed
by a person in this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by a person so classified.
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.