Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Faculty – Business – Finance
66000 to 76000 USD Per Year
The role and responsibilities
As a Lecturer you will be expected to contribute to the teaching and research efforts of the University, across disciplines related to your field of expertise. Specifically, you will be responsible for conducting teaching activities within undergraduate, Masters and Graduate Diploma programs whilst advancing your scholarly, research and professional capabilities. You will actively promote the program by establishing and maintaining memberships, links and partnerships with academic, industry and professional communities.
Key selection criteria
PhD in Finance, Computer Science (Software Engineering) or related Doctoral qualification. Candidates with background in both Finance and Computer Science are preferred
- Emerging track record and recognition for quality research outputs with the specialist fields of applied and financial technologies, crypto finance, big data, blockchain and program blockchain through publications, development of new research initiatives, competitive research funding, and industry links.
- Previous teaching experience in applied and financial technologies, crypto finance, big data, blockchain and program blockchain, programming.
- Industry experience is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and deliver programs at undergraduate and post-graduate levels, including online delivery and, the ability to produce high quality curriculum or program materials.
- Strong performance record regarding student outcomes, student experience and feedback; combined with experience and skill in a range of teaching settings.
Manager, Recruitment and Workforce Planning
RMIT University Vietnam LLC
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.