For our distance learning program “International Management” (Master-level course) we are looking for a
Freelance Author now for the following course:
International Financial Management
- Introduction to International Financial Management
- International Foreign Exchange
- International Finance
- International Investment Decisions
- International Liquidity Management
- International Tax Management
Your tasks include:
- The creation of a course textbook (5-10 units -
headings above) based on an existing module description/course description
- The creation of related online and exam
- The selection of related readings
- An academic degree
(Master or PhD), corresponding appropriately to the level of the study program
- An academic profile relevant to the
- Work / practical experience in the field is of advantage
- Previous experience creating study materials is
All content will be written in English. A course book contains about 30,000 to 50,000 words (130–180
pages). You will receive detailed guidelines regarding the content, format, and the specific elements of the course book to be delivered.
The work will be completed exclusively offsite (i.e. from your home office).
If you match this profile and are
searching for a new challenge as a freelancer, we look forward to receiving your application with the following documents
in single document (word or pdf.in English):
- Tailored CV and cover letter
- A relevant writing sample (3-5 pages)
- Your earliest start date
- Contact details of references
We look forward to receiving your application.
questions please contact Jamie Colwell (+49 8651 902 34221).