IOCL Recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited has recruited from the Marketing Division, Chennai for technical and non-technical trade apprentices at its location in South India (Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts by December 12, 2020. For this, the candidate has to visit the official website of IOCL. Before applying, read the detailed notification for the necessary information related to eligibility. The last date to apply online is December 12, 2020.
Designation: Trade Apprentice, Total Posts: 493
1. Fitter – Two year ITI from fitter trade with matriculation or equivalent.
2. Electrician – Two year ITI from electrician trade with matriculation or equivalent.
3. Electronics Mechanic – Two year ITI from Electronics Mechanic Trade with Matriculation or equivalent.
4. Instrument Mechanic – Two year ITI from Instrument Mechanic Trade with Matriculation or equivalent.
5. Mechanist – Two year ITI from Mechanist Trade with Matriculation or equivalent.
6. Accountant – Graduation from any faculty with at least 50 percent marks.
7. Data Entry Operator (Fresher) – At least 12th pass (but, undergraduate)
8. Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holder) – At least 12th pass (but undergraduate). Also, Skill Certificate of Domestic Data Entry Operator from a recognized institution from the National Skill Qualification Framework or any other body of the Government of India.
Minimum 18 to maximum 24 years as on 31 October 2020. In the upper age limit, relaxation of 3 years will be given to OBC and 5 years to SC / ST.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected through merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in written examination. The written examination will be held on January 3, 2021.
How to apply
To apply, candidates have to apply online by 12 December by logging on to the home page of www.iocl.com. A scan copy of all relevant certificates will have to be uploaded while applying.