West Lafayette, IN
Faculty – Business – Information Systems and Technology
The position maintains technology platforms used by the Military Family Research Institute to accomplish its mission. Current platforms include Salesforce, WordPress, Delivra and a highly-customized version of Jackrabbit CMS. Responsibilities include administering permissions and roles, testing updates and configurations developed by others, supporting end users, and running metrics reports. Platform administrator will primary responsibility for maintaining MFRI’s GitHub repositories. This position will be primary point with the university and college information technology departments for the maintenance of these platforms. Platform administrator will diagnose and address technical issues to ensure a quick restoration of service or proper escalation.
- Associate’s degree in information technology, information systems or related field
- One year experience as an IT technician
- Organizational, teamwork, and communication skills
- Able to configure technology and troubleshoot problems with strong attention to detail
- Able to handle and prioritize requests and meet deadlines
- Able to communicate effectively with others including end users
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others in a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Two years of experience as IT technician
Additional Information: • This was formerly classified as an operational/technical position; an internal lateral transfer will retain same benefit standing• Purdue will not sponsor employment authorization for this position• A background check will be required for employment in this position• FLSA: Non-Exempt (Eligible For Overtime)• Retirement Eligibility: Non-exempt Defined Contribution Plan• Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer; all individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply
Reference posting number above and source code: WLINHE
Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer . All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.