Department: Plaster Graduate School of Business
Location: Williamsburg, Kentucky, United States
Type: Part time
Job Code: Faculty
Located in Williamsburg, Kentucky, University of the Cumberlands is an institute of regional distinction that currently offers associates, bachelors, masters, and doctorate degrees in over 50 areas of study. The business programs at University of the Cumberlands (UC) have received specialized accreditation through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE). The Plaster Graduate School of Business at UC works to provide students with technical skills and general knowledge in the field of Accounting, Finance, Management, and Marketing while prioritizing academic research and resources for students to utilize in real-world settings.
The University of the Cumberlands is a faith-based institution that welcomes students from all backgrounds. Its mission is to offer high-quality academic programs that empower its graduates to ‘seek a life-more-abundant’.
We actively seek adjunct faculty members who are able to provide practical instruction in an engaging learning environment and enhance the learning experience of our students. The Adjunct Instructor is responsible for teaching courses of the highest quality through University of the Cumberland’s Blackboard environment. Opportunities are available for both online and hybrid courses. Successful applicants will be responsible for providing instruction on the subject of blockchain technology.
- Provide instruction on the subject of blockchain technology.
- Work collaboratively and successfully with colleagues and other university faculty members
- Other duties as may be assigned
Available Date: Immediately
- A terminal degree in the teaching discipline (blockchain technology) or closely related field from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Additional certifications are highly desirable.
- Experience in Online Instruction
- Proof of ability to work in the U.S.
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.