Colorado Northwestern Community College (CNCC) fosters educational
excellence and student success, prepares students for local and global citizenship, anticipates and responds to the needs of surrounding
communities, and contributes to evolving regional economic development. CNCC is a small, rural community college located in Northwest
Colorado with campuses located in Rangely, CO and Craig, CO. Please visit the CNCC website at www.cncc.edu for application submission details. Review of applications will begin immediately.
GENERAL SUMMARY: This position will be responsible for the following: Direct and manage the Aviation Technology fleet
maintenance schedules; Ensure and manage completion of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance for a fleet of aircraft used in the Aviation
Technology Program; Work with the Aviation Program Director to maintain inventory, order approved parts, and provide general assistance with
all aspects of an aviation maintenance shop.
- Perform maintenance on all aircraft in
accordance to applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Ensure that all college aircraft are properly cleaned, maintained and
- Coordinate aircraft maintenance schedules with the Aviation Program Director and additional maintenance facilities if
- Order and manage supplies and repair parts needed for proper maintenance of college aircraft.
- Maintain accurate
records, including logbook entries, as required by the Federal Aviation Administration.
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of
cleaning supplies, tools and equipment and aircraft parts.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Aviation Technology Program
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: This job requires any equivalent combination of knowledge, skills,
abilities, education, and/or experience as indicated below: Minimum or Required:
- An Airframe and Power Plant
- Thorough understanding of aircraft maintenance procedures and practices and FAA policies and procedures.
- Ability to ensure aircraft fleet is maintained in accordance to FAR part 91 and FAR part 43.
- Ability to communicate effectively
with supervisors, colleagues and students.
- Associate or Bachelor’s
Degree from an accredited college.
- Inspector Authorization (IA).
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in aircraft
- Knowledge of the following equipment/machines is necessary in
the performance of the duties of this position:
Minimum or Required:
- Must supply own basic hand tools
as required for maintaining general aviation aircraft.
All interested and
qualified applicants are asked to submit a cover letter, resume and three letters of recommendation, along with a completed Colorado
Northwestern Community College application for exempt employment to the Department of Human Resources. Colorado Northwestern Community
College is an Equal Opportunity Employer Colorado Northwestern Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national
origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to all students, employees and other designated
Colorado Northwestern Community College has a strong commitment to the principles of diversity and welcomes responses from women, men, minorities, and persons with disabilities. Colorado Northwestern Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to all students, employees and other designated groups.
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.