West Lafayette, IN
- Faculty – Business – Management
- Faculty – Health – Public and Environmental Health
he National Science Foundation (NSF) has chosen Purdue University to participate in a new Engineering Research Center dedicated to advancing sustainable, electrified transportation.The center is named ASPIRE – Advancing Sustainability through Powered Infrastructure for Roadway Electrification.The Diversity & Culture of Inclusion (DCI) / Engineering Workforce Development (EWD) Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day development, operations and management. Specifically, the Coordinator will plan and implement DCI/EWD education and training programs, with all ASPIRE institutions, as well as interface with external cooperators, industry stakeholders, and partnering school and community organizations. Purdue is pleased to collaborate with the exceptional ASPIRE team to develop innovations that will improve our nation’s health and quality of life while fostering a diverse next-generation engineering workforce.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years experience in planning, implementing and managing education and training programs. Emphasis in engineering workforce development.
- Experience in attracting, developing, promoting and retaining a diverse and inclusive academic and workplace environment
- Experience in planning, executing and managing complex and diverse workforce development programs
- Ability to work independently and participate in or lead teams with diverse individuals and institutions.
- Ability to approach and analyze complex academic and societal challenges creatively and work towards significant improvements in processes and systems
- Ability to work effectively with individuals from different viewpoints and backgrounds and teamwork in daily work activity
- Strong organizational, writing, and oral communication skills
- Office computer software skills
- High competence in personal interactions and professional presentations and ability to engage others in sometimes uncomfortable conversations
- PHD with commensurate experience
- Fluency in Spanish language
• Purdue will not sponsor employment authorization for this position • A background check will be required for employment in this position• FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible For Overtime)• Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period• Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply
Reference posting number above and source code: WLINHE
Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer . All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.