Faculty – Business – Accounting
Open Until Filled
The Raymond A. Mason School of Business at William & Mary is recruiting online adjunct faculty (Section Leaders) to facilitate
sections of the Financial and Managerial Accounting course in the Online MBA program during the Spring B 2021 term (March 8 -
Section Leaders serve a vital role in the student learning experience and are valued members of the William & Mary
community. Duties include facilitating course activities, monitoring discussion boards, providing students with timely feedback, and grading
assignments and exams.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration,
Accounting, or a closely related field
- Expertise and relevant professional and/or instructional experience in financial and
- Previous experience providing instruction to adult learners in an academic or corporate setting.
- Demonstrated communication and collaboration skills.
degree directly related to the discipline.
- Demonstrated excellence teaching adult learners in a professional degree program.
- Previous experience providing online instruction.
- Previous experience using Canvas.
- Enthusiasm for delivering
education in an online mode.
Please view the job posting for complete details: jobs.wm.edu/postings/39844
To apply, please
submit a cover letter, CV, and contact information for three references to our online application system.
Raymond A. Mason School of Business
William & Mary
William & Mary values diversity and invites applications from underrepresented groups who will enrich the research, teaching and service missions of the university. The university is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access employer and encourages applications from women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.