Faculty – Engineering – Chemical
Employee Type: Faculty
Position Number: 41674
Work Location: Pullman
Summary of Duties:
- Direct the VSCEB School to a higher level of excellence in research, education, and service.
- Develop and implement a vision for the school and direct the progress toward achieving them.
- Direct the School’s budgetary and planning process in consultation with the Dean.
- Provide leadership and facilitation to faculty, staff, and students.
- Communicate school vision and programs to constituents including academia, government agencies, industry, and alumni.
- Philanthropic engagement.
- Candidates must have an earned doctorate in Chemical Engineering Bioengineering/Biomedical Engineering or a closely related field.
- Successful candidates will have an outstanding record of excellence in research and teaching commensurate with appointment as a tenured full professor with demonstrated visionary leadership credentials and strong commitment to diversity and service to their organization.
Posting Open Date: 11/06/2020
Posting Close Date:
Open Until Filled: Yes
To apply, visit https://wsujobs.com/postings/53999
Washington State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Educator and Employer.
Washington State University
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.