Madisonville Community College is centrally located
along the I-69 corridor in beautiful rural Western Kentucky, with easy access to Evansville, Indiana; Owensboro; Hopkinsville; and
Faculty responsibilities include teaching, advising and professional development.
The successful candidate must possess a strong commitment to safety, student learning and will be receptive to using active and engaged
teaching methods and technology in the classroom and in the aircraft. In addition, candidates should demonstrate an interest in the mission
of the comprehensive community college concept.
- Promote all facets of flight training in support of the Professional Flight
- Meet all FAA and MCC regulation and procedures for instrument, flight and simulator training
- Prepare schedules and
maintain accurate records
- Ensure course standards, training requirements and objectives are met by each student
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, related experience or equivalent
- FAA Certified Flight
Instructor (CFI) is required. CFII preferred
- Current Third-Class Medical Certificate required. Second-Class Medical Certificate
- 200+ hours of flight time required. Minimum of 75 logged hours of instruction given
- Experience with operating
simulator training preferred
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
To Apply: Please
visit our website to make application online
In addition, please upload a
letter of interest, resume and transcripts.
Applicants will be notified if selected for an interview. Search may be extended
if additional candidates are needed.
Salary Type: Exempt
The KCTCS-MCC is an equal access/equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and is committed to providing equal opportunity through its employment practices. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.