Would you like to share your software engineering expertise with a group of highly motivated students who are passionate about furthering their education? Join our team of software engineering faculty who are crafting our new Dunwoody software engineering degree program, uniquely positioned to partner with a range of manufacturing, industrial, robotics, and other related programs.
Here at Dunwoody, we strive to match PASSION with PURPOSE. We do that by searching for industry experts to teach our students through first-hand experience. To teach in Dunwoody’s Software Engineering (SENG) Program, candidates need to have their Master’s Degree in Software Engineering (or a closely related degree). You also have the option to further your credentials through Dunwoody’s tuition reimbursement program.
Dunwoody is building a diverse team of instructors with backgrounds in many different areas of Software Engineering: programming, software design, software architecture, requirements analysis, database systems, data analytics, embedded systems, IoT and more.
New to higher education? We have you covered. Through career & technical education courses included in your benefits package, you will learn things like how to develop curriculum, identify how your students learn best, how to keep your class engaged, and much more! What we expect from you is a passion for your industry you can share with your students and a determination to provide the best educational experience to the next generation of makers, fixers, and doers.
What You Will Get To Do:
- Teach students in a variety of topics related to the field of Software Engineering, with the ability to specialize using your unique background and skills.
- Run labs utilizing Dunwoody’s many laboratory resources including: Cloud Computing, CI/CD Pipeline, Usability , Networking, IoT, PLC Automation, 3D printers, CNC mills, relay logic control panels, compression, and much more
- Work with colleagues committed to making a difference in students’ careers
- Design and develop curriculum that follows new industry trends
- Create exciting labs and lectures that captivate your students
- Share your personal on-the-job experiences in industry
- Network with other professionals & build ties to industry projects
- Share your passion and excitement for the software industry with prospective students and their families
- Master’s Degree in Software Engineering (or closely related major). Extensive Experience in Software Engineering and a Graduate degree will be considered.
- 3-5 years recent and relevant industry experience
To learn more about what it is like to work at Dunwoody, and for a full list of job duties and qualifications and to apply, visit us at
Dunwoody is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.