Since its founding in 1998, IUBH International University has developed into the largest private university for online and dual study
programmes in Europe. We offer more than 80 career-oriented Bachelor & Master programs in various fields of study. These English and
German language programs are all accredited and state-approved. As a pioneer in digital education, we continuously improve the learning
experience of our students with the help of innovative technologies and a constant focus on student satisfaction. Our ambitious goals and a
constant growth rate of over 50% are only possible thanks to our great team of entrepreneurial thinking & acting employees.
our distance learning program “Data Science” (Master-level course) we are looking for a Freelance Video
Lecturer (m/f/d) now for the following course:
Case Study: Localization, Motion
Planning and Sensor Fusion
Your tasks include:
- Conception and creation of suitable
presentations and a storyboard based on the teaching content
- Recording and editing of training videos in home office (especially
PowerPoint presentations or screencasts with voiceover)
- Production of a course introduction video in front of the camera (video
with “Talking Head”)
- Topic planning and coordination with the responsible persons at the IUBH
- You have a relevant academic profile in the subject area mentioned.
- You can work with PowerPoint and
have good presentation skills.
- You have basic technical equipment for video production (laptop, webcam, headset or
- You have an affinity for technology and, ideally, have experience with video
Our production team
will assist you in the creation of recording and editing of presentations. A video coach will also provide storyboard guidance and technical
If you match this profile and are searching for a new challenge as a freelancer, we look forward to
receiving your application with the following documents (in English):
- Tailored CV and cover letter
- A relevant video
sample (3-5 minutes)
- Your earliest start date
- Contact details of references
We look forward to receiving
For questions please contact Ms. Hayre (+49 (0)8651 902 343 30).
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.