Faculty – Engineering – Computer Engineering
Commensurate with education and experience USD Per Year
The Department of Engineering Technologies at Shawnee State University is seeking qualified individuals beginning Fall Semester AY18/19 (as appropriate) to serve as Adjunct (part-time) Instructors in the areas of:
- Environmental Engineering Technology (esp: Air Quality Management and Environmental Law & Policy)
- Computer Aided Design & Drafting (CADD)
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electro-mechanical Engineering Technology
- Machine Tools
- Digital Simulation & Gaming
- Journeyman-level certification/licensure/credentials and/or Associate/Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in the respective or related area
FOR ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING COURSES:
- Air Quality Management+: BS/MS degree in civil or environmental engineering/engineering technology exit experience in EPA emission regulations and knowledge of thermodynamics and Gaussian plume analysis
- Environmental Law and Policy+: BS/MS in relevant engineering/technology field or JD degree and professional experience administering the following environmental policies and laws: NEPA, RCRA, CERCLA, EPCRA, CAA, CWA, SDWA, HMTA, TSCA, FIFRA, the Clean Water Act, the Clean Air Act, and the Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act
- Ability to use technology in teaching
- Daytime availability a plus (in some cases required)
- Teaching experience in related discipline
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONSApplications are accepted on a continuous basis. Interested candidates must apply online to this Posting (only online applications will be accepted). Complete your application by clicking the link below.
Shawnee State University
Shawnee State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. The University prohibits discrimination against any individual because of race, color, genetic information, religion, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or military status.
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.