Faculty – Engineering – Industrial and Manufacturing
The Engineering Technology Department at Middlesex County College invites applications for an Adjunct Instructor to teach a hybrid course
in Robots and Industrial Controls during the Spring 2021 semester. Topics will include:
- Introduction to Robotics and
- Kinematics of Robotics arms, manipulators, linkages and gears
- Program Logic Controllers and
- Pneumatics Systems, Motor and Actuators
- Electric Motors and Actuators
Control Systems, and Proportional, Integral and Derivative(PID) Control
- Sensors (temperature, force, motion, flow, proximity)
- Interfacing Sensors and Actuators
Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or closely related field is
required. Experience teaching in a remote environment is preferred.
Human Resources Office
Middlesex County College
Middlesex County College is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, familial status, religion, affectional or sexual orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, or disability.
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.