Faculty – Business – Accounting
The Center for Business at Chestnut Hill College is seeking a qualified instructor to teach
Accounting Courses for Fall 2021.
Responsibilities include teaching
three-hour courses (12 credit hours) in the undergraduate division. The incumbent should be capable of instructing beginning and
advanced accounting, contributing toward a high quality learning environment, and support of the College’s mission to provide
students with holistic education in an inclusive Catholic community marked by academic excellence, shared responsibility, personal and
professional growth, service to one another and to the global community, and concern for the Earth
- Master’s degree in a specific field of accounting required. Ph.D. in Accounting
or Finance or D.B.A. preferred from an ACSBP accredited university;
- Active professional certification in accounting or related
field (e.g., CPA, CMA, CFE, CFA)
- Demonstrated significant and substantive work experience in accounting, finance, or field related
to the teaching areas
- Demonstrated effectiveness in teaching at a college or university;
- In-depth experience with
- In-depth experience with Canvas Management Learning System
Courses are offered both during the day and synchronously. Courses are offered twice a week (M/W of T/R).
Time slots vary from morning to afternoon.
Interested candidates should submit
- A letter of interest
that specifically highlights your qualifications and experience as they relate to the position description;
- Current Resume/CV;
- A list of names, addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses for three references; and
- Recent teaching evaluations
- Copy of transcript to Jobs@chc.edu. No phone
Chestnut Hill College
Chestnut Hill College is an employer committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion as a core value. In an effort to support our diverse student community, we embrace equal access and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, and encourage applications from groups underrepresented in higher education. We are committed to increasing the diversity of the college community and the curriculum.
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.