Admin – Information Technology – IT Manager/Director
$71,625 to $90,337 USD Per Year
We are seeking a forward-thinking, dynamic, and collaborative leader to direct, manage, and inspire
the infrastructure team at the College. The Infrastructure & Cyber Security Manager heads a dynamic team that serves students,
employees, and the local community by providing a robust, stable, and secure network and security infrastructure.
- The selected
candidate shall demonstrate leadership and initiative in a 21st century community college IT environment.
- The Infrastructure &
Cyber Security manager will work closely with the CIO, Software Services Manager and Project Management &
End-User Services manager to provide unified IT services for the college.
Services and Functions of the
Infrastructure & Cyber Security Services Group
- The Infrastructure & Cyber Security services group supports a
wired and wireless switched network and virtualized server infrastructure that includes Linux, and Windows servers, load
balancers, DNS, Firewalls, LDAP and AD directories, and telephone and
- The Infrastructure & Cyber Security services group works closely with the HelpDesk technicians in developing
and deploying software images and works with the Software group for Identity Management and end-user provisioning.
- Four (4) year university degree or college diploma in the field of computer
- Five (5) years equivalent work experience.
- Certifications in Cisco, VMWare, Linux,
- Five (5) years experience managing and delivering infrastructure
design and operational excellence.
Exceptional knowledge of service and application delivery, as well as successful service level
- Three (3) years successful leadership of an infrastructure team.
- Hands-on experience in
troubleshooting network, printer, server, switch, router, and computer hardware.
- Experience with current protocols and standards,
including IP, TCP, SMTP, HTTP, SFTP, UDP, etc.
- Experience with hardening systems and cyber security.
- Experience with software licensing for products such as Cisco, Microsoft, GSuite, Adobe products, etc.
- Experience in
interpreting the applicability of local, state, and federal laws/regulations to college operations.
Lane Community College
Lane Community College is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity / Veteran / Disabled Employer embracing equity, inclusion and accessibility. We encourage a safe and hospitable environment for women, minority, veteran and disabled candidates.
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.