- Faculty – Business – Business Administration
- Faculty – Business – Accounting
10/16/2020 (Reposted Job: Initially posted on 05/04/2020)
Open Until Filled
Reporting to the Department Chairperson, the Assistant Professor is responsible for delivering classroom instruction for the business program over a nine-month term. Teaching assignments may include day, evening and/or weekend classes. The faculty member is expected to participate in departmental activities, hold regular office hours, and show evidence of a strong commitment to remain current in mathematics and its instructional program.
Characteristics of the Opportunity:
- Plan and develop new classes, prepare course materials, exams, assignments and assist in team teaching courses; demonstrate effective teaching strategies.
- Advise undergraduate students, establish student research projects, internships and support the College’s business administration degree programs.
- Exhibit a strong interest in undergraduate education and commitment to civility, spiritual and cultural diversity.
- Participate in departmental budget and requisition preparation process; faculty end-of-semester/year close out processes in keeping with College policies, procedures, and Collective Bargaining Agreement requirements.
Education & Qualifications
- Possess an earned Masters or Doctoral degree in business administration, and at least 3 years experience teaching in an accredited institution of higher education, at least 18 credits of Accounting & Finance at the level preferred.
- Demonstrate proficiency in our professional competency areas which are Business Mindset, Communication, Customer Focus, Drives for Results and Teamwork.
- Must be able to pass pre and post-employment assessments, mandatory criminal background, credentialing and reference checks.
Note: When applying please include a copy of transcripts.
Office of Human Resources and Administrative Services
Edward Waters College
Edward Waters College values Diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.