The University of Dubuque (UD) is seeking Part-time Instructors in multiple academic areas to teach in its accelerated
adult program in Meridian, Idaho. UD is a diverse, Christian, and forward-thinking educational community with a main campus in Dubuque,
Iowa, and locations in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Tempe, Arizona, and (beginning in the fall of 2020) Meridian, Idaho. Through its Learning
Institute for Fulfillment and Engagement (LIFE), the university offers accelerated, face-to-face undergraduate and graduate programs
targeted to adult learners. Each course generally meets one night per week (Monday through Thursday) for five weeks.
- Instruct face-to-face, accelerated course for 3 credit hours (Biology course and some
accounting courses are 4 credits)
- Criminal Justice
- Fine and Performing Arts
- Healthcare Administration
- Math (College algebra,
- Master’s or Ph.D degree in the relevant discipline
- Five or more years’ experience working in the field preferred
- University teaching experience preferred
- Commitment to the mission of the University and to its approach to adult, accelerated education
To apply, please submit a
current curriculum vita, official graduate-level transcripts, contact information for three references, a statement of personal teaching
philosophy and the UD employment application. The application is located on our website. The completed application can be emailed to HR@dbq.edu, or it can be mailed to the Director of Human Resources, at the
University of Dubuque, 2000 University Avenue, Dubuque, IA 52001.
Applications from qualified persons with diverse backgrounds and
cultures, including women and persons of color, are welcomed. AA/EEO
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.