Faculty – Vocational and Technical – Aviation
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university. Master’s
- Minimum of five (5) years work experience as a pilot with a major air carrier or military equivalent. Airline Transport
Pilot Certificate (ATP) required.
- College teaching experience required, preferably in aviation
- Demonstrated success in successfully managing others.
- Excellent communication skills, including oral, written and
- Evidence of professional integrity.
Hiring Range: Commensurate with
Department of Human Resources
University of Memphis
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.