Faculty – Engineering – Industrial and Manufacturing
Open Until Filled
To contribute to the scholarship and intellectual life of the University by conducting University
TriDharma as appropriate under Head of Department supervision. To participate in the University and wider Department activities.
- To engage in undergraduate teaching. The range of duties may vary from time to time but
faculty are engaged primarily in lecturing. Some class teaching may also be required.
- To conduct research, which enhances the
School’s high academic reputation. Publication of articles in refereed journals or proceedings, author of book, book editing,
module/lesson plan, book translation, and seminar/conference presenter/speaker are some alternative outcomes.
- To manage as
appropriate any research grants secured, including the recruitment and management of any research assistants. To be responsible for the
timely delivery of associated research reports.
- To engage in examining duties, i.e. the production of exam questions/papers, exam
marking and moderation.
- To participate in various Community Development activity approved by the University.
- To act as
academic advisor to students and to refer students to sources of pastoral support.
- To participate in various University events as
- To implement other duties and tasks required by Faculty and/or Rectorate.
Grhadini Lukitasari Tasya
Human Resources Department
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.