Since its founding in 1998, IUBH International University has developed into the largest private
university for online and dual study programmes in Europe. We offer more than 80 career-oriented Bachelor & Master programs in various
fields of study. These English and German language programs are all accredited and state-approved. As a pioneer in digital education, we
continuously improve the learning experience of our students with the help of innovative technologies and a constant focus on student
satisfaction. Our ambitious goals and a constant growth rate of over 50% are only possible thanks to our great team of entrepreneurial
thinking & acting employees.
For our distance learning program “Data
Science” (Bachelor-level course) we are looking for a Freelance Author (m/f/d) now for the following
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Enabling Technology
- Established Cloud Platforms
- Data Science in the Cloud
- The creation of a course book (5-10 units) based on an existing module description/course
- The creation of related online and exam questions
- The selection of related readings
- An academic degree (Master or PhD), corresponding
appropriately to the level of the study program
- An academic profile relevant to the field
- Work / practical
experience in the field is of advantage
- Previous experience creating study materials is of advantage
All content will be written in English. A course book contains about 30,000 to
50,000 words (130–180 pages). You will receive detailed guidelines regarding the content, format, and the specific elements of the
course book to be delivered. The work will be completed exclusively offsite (i.e. from your home office).
If you match this profile and are searching for a new challenge as a freelancer, we
look forward to receiving your application with the following documents (in English and in a single .PDF file):
- Tailored CV and cover letter
- A relevant writing sample (3-5 pages)
- Your earliest start date
- Contact details
We look forward to receiving your application.
For questions please contact Ms. Hayre (+49 (0)8651 902 343 30).
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.