Faculty – Business – Finance
Open Until Filled
The Division of International Banking and Finance Studies seeks to establish a pool of qualified
applicants for part-time Adjunct Faculty appointments in the Finance discipline for the upcoming Spring 2021 term. Successful applicants may
teach up to six (6) semester credit hours within the required discipline at on campus sites as dictated by student demand, hold office
hours, and assist students as needed.
Education and Experience:
- The successful candidate must hold an
earned Master’s degree in Finance from an accredited institution with a minimum of 18 graduate hours in Finance for undergraduate
course curriculum. For a graduate course curriculum, a doctoral degree in Finance with a minimum of18 graduate hours in Finance from an
- Previous teaching experience at the collegiate level.
- Prior relevant industry experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with the general public.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work under
stress and with pressing timelines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- The above job duties may not
be performed in every Adjunct Faculty position and might not include all related duties that may be performed.
- Adjunct Faculty positions are temporary appointments, assigned per semester and on an as-needed basis.
- These temporary appointments are for the Spring 2021 semester and/or any applicable Spring 2021
During the application process you
have only one opportunity to enter the requested information, upload documents and Submit the application. You will not be able to make
changes or add additional documents once you “Submit” the application materials. The software does not allow you to
“Save” your application and return to complete the process at a later time. The page “My Experience” has an area
provided under Resume/CV to drop or upload files.
Completed employment applications must
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Interest
- At least 3 current professional references and their full contact
- Unofficial transcripts
Applications must be submitted online at https://www.tamiu.edu/adminis/ohr/employment/.
Applications received by Texas A&M International University must have all job application data entered. Failure to provide all
job application data could result in an invalid submission and a rejected application. “See resume” is not an acceptable entry
in the job application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
of applications will begin on November 2, 2020. The posting will remain open until the vacancy is
Office of Human Resources (Employment Office)
Texas A&M International University
MALE APPLICANTS AGE 18 THROUGH 25 MUST BE PROPERLY REGISTERED WITH THE SELECTIVE SERVICE SYSTEM TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR HIRE.
Texas A&M International University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.