The Division of
International Banking and Finance Studies seeks to establish a pool of qualified applicants for part-time Adjunct Faculty appointments in
the Accounting discipline for the upcoming Spring 2021 term. Successful applicants may teach up to six (6) semester credit hours within the
required discipline at on campus sites as dictated by student demand, hold office hours, and assist students as needed.
Education and Experience:
- The successful
candidate must hold an earned Master’s degree in Accounting from an accredited institution with a minimum of 18 graduate hours in
Accounting for undergraduate course curriculum. For a graduate course curriculum, a Ph.D degree in Accounting from an accredited institution
- Previous teaching experience at the collegiate level.
- Prior relevant industry experience.
- An earned doctorate in Accounting with a minimum of 18 graduate hours
in Accounting from an accredited institution.
- CPA or CMA licensed professional.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally
and in writing.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with the general
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work under stress and with pressing timelines.
- Ability to maintain
- The above job duties may not be performed in every Adjunct Faculty position and may not include all related duties
that may be performed.
- Adjunct Faculty positions are temporary appointments, assigned per
semester and on an as-needed basis.
- These temporary appointments are for the Spring 2021
semester and/or any applicable Spring 2021 sub-terms.
During the application process you have only one opportunity to enter the requested information, upload documents
and Submit the application. You will not be able to make changes or add additional documents once you “Submit” the application
materials. The software does not allow you to “Save” your application and return to complete the process at a later time. The
page “My Experience” has an area provided under Resume/CV to drop or upload files.
Completed employment applications must include:
must be submitted online at https://www.tamiu.edu/adminis/ohr/employment/.
Applications received by
Texas A&M International University must have all job application data entered. Failure to provide all job application data could result
in an invalid submission and a rejected application. “See resume” is not an acceptable entry in the job application. Incomplete
applications will not be considered.
Initial review of applications will begin on
November 2, 2020. The posting will remain open until the vacancy is filled.