- Faculty – Agriculture – Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness
- Faculty – Engineering – Agricultural
Open Until Filled
The Business and Technical Education Division (BTE) is accepting applications for part-time instructor for the following courses to be offered during the Spring 2020 semester:
- Precision Ag Equipment
- Intro to Agricultural Mechanization
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of, and commitment to, the comprehensive community college mission.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Commitment to fostering an engaging learning environment for a diverse student body.
- Flexibility for teaching courses offered day, evening, and online.
- Instructional expertise to deliver instruction for 21st century learners and assess student learning outcomes as appropriate to ensure academic quality.
- Facility with a range of teaching and learning strategies to foster active learning and student success, which contributes to the fulfillment of the College’s strategic goals.
- Willingness to participate in activities or on college committees that contribute to the success of students.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the subject area for Precision Ag Equipment or Master’s degree in the subject area or Master’s degree in a related field with 18 graduate credit hours in the subject area for Intro to Agricultural Mechanization
Kishwaukee College is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and any reasonable and timely accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act will be made upon documented request by the employee.
Position Status: Part Time
Type of Position: PT Non-Benefited
Posting Number: F011P
Number of Vacancies: 1
Open Until Filled: Yes
Advertising Summary: Internal Posting for Position, College Website
If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and need reasonable accommodations to ensure an equal opportunity in applying for this position, please call the person(s) listed above, or (815) 825-2457 for TTY.
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.