- Faculty – Business – Accounting
- Faculty – Business – Finance
trained to teach adult learners in an online platform, to teach for the Saudi Electronic University (SEU). Previous experience teaching
international students (notably Middle Eastern students) is desired. Please note that this is a 100% remote position.
Successful candidates will adhere to all BCI faculty expectations, including but not limited to:
- Participating in
the online classroom a minimum of five days per week, including one weekend day.
- Conducting a minimum of seven live, hour-long
lectures per term using Blackboard Collaborate.
- Grading and providing detailed feedback on all assignments (critical thinking
assignments and discussion board) within 72 hours of assignment due date. This includes in-depth feedback on APA format, writing structure,
the use of critical thinking skills, and research skills.
- Actively responding to student emails and requests within 24
- Communicate effectively with students via Blackboard or similar Learning Management System (LMS), including
through video updates.
- Be a scholar in international financial principles, concepts, and theories for application in both individual
and organizational decision-making. Experience in the Middle East a plus.
- Apply qualitative and quantitative analyses in financial
decision making and problem solving for individuals and organizations.
- Adapt financial principles, concepts, and theories to meet
the needs of national or international organizations, with particular focus on those in Saudi Arabia and Middle Eastern
- Understand and apply the differences among international accounting standards, generally accepted accounting principles,
and international financial reporting standards for the purpose of financial analysis.
- Terminal degree in accounting/finance required; DBA preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years online teaching at the
college/university level; experience teaching international students preferred.
- Developing courses for an online
- Expertise in Middle Eastern economics a plus.
program courses are 14 weeks in length, currently taught in two sessions per year.
- Course appointments are awarded on a term-to-term
- Employment is considered part-time/temporary.
- Compensation is competitive and is based on student
- Background checks and reference checks are required of all candidates.
For full consideration, an application
must include a cover letter, CV, teaching philosophy, and unofficial graduate transcripts.Your CV should clearly indicate the following
- Course codes, titles, and dates of college/university courses taught.
- Publications listed in APA
- Dates and titles of conference presentations.
- University and community engagement.
- International student
- Verification of 2-3 years online teaching experience at the college/university level.
Beyond Campus Innovations
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.