Job no: 495733
The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina is seeking applicants for adjunct faculty (multiple positions) in the Baker School of Business for the fall 2019 and beyond. Our goal is to build long-term relationships with high-quality adjunct part-time faculty members who share in the Citadel commitment to develop principled leaders in business.
There are three main programs that adjunct faculty may be employed to teach classes:
- Our traditional undergraduate program, which features face-to-face classes to the South Carolina Corps of Cadets
- Our part time undergraduate degree completion program, which are primarily working adults earning Bachelor’s degrees, mostly through online classes
- Our part time MBA program, also for working adults, which is taught through a combination of online and hybrid (partial online, partial face-to-face) classes
We have ongoing needs to fill vacancies in one or more of the following areas:
- Data Analytics
- Management/Organizational Behavior
- Marketing Operations
- Supply Chain Management
- To teach at the undergraduate level, applicants must have a minimum of a Master’s degree from an AACSB-Accredited Institution in the business discipline or in a closely related field
- To teach at the graduate level, applicants must hold a terminal degree in the field from an AACSB-Accredited Institution in the business discipline or in a closely related field
Preference is given to applicants who meet AACSB Qualifications as a Scholarly Academic, Practice Academic, Scholarly Practitioner, or Instructional Practitioner.
Evidence of previous effective teaching experience is required, and experience teaching online is preferred. Official transcripts indicating education level are required prior to employment.
If you have questions, please contact Dr. Bob Riggle by phone at: 843-953-6978, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until all positions are filled.
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.