Software Engineering: Software Processes
- Foundations of
- Software Processes Definition and Modelling
- Basic Software Product Life Cycle Models
- Agile and
Lean Development Processes
- The Software Product Life Cycle
- Governance and Management of Software
Your tasks include:
- The creation of a course book (5-10 units) based on an existing module
- The creation of related online and exam questions
- The selection of related
- An academic degree (Master or PhD), corresponding appropriately to the level of the
- An academic profile relevant to the field
- Work / practical experience in the field is of
- Previous experience creating study materials is of advantage
All content will be written in English. A course
book contains about 30,000 to 50,000 words (130–180 pages). You will receive detailed guidelines regarding the content, format, and
the specific elements of the course book to be delivered. The work will be completed exclusively offsite (i.e. from your home office).
If you match this profile and are searching for a new challenge as a freelancer, we look forward to receiving your application
(incl. cover letter, CV, a relevant writing sample, and references) via Online Application Form. Please note your earliest possible starting
date. We look forward to receiving your application.
For questions please contact Jamie Colwell (+49 8651 90234 221).
For further information please visit our career page or www.iubh-fernstudium.de.
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.