Admin – Information Technology – IT Manager/Director
$100,000 to $110,000 USD Per Year
We are seeking a Sr. Director of Enterprise Applications to lead the IT Applications
team, responsible for the development and implementation of administrative and academic systems that automate and support business processes
across the college. The candidate will work with college departments and within IT to align enterprise solutions with the college’s
- Manage development, implementation and automation of
administrative and academic applications that support business processes and service functions across the college.
- Collaborate with
all areas to define priorities for enterprise application-related projects and initiatives.
- Lead the Enterprise Applications team to
support and maintain the enterprise software suite and third-party applications.
- Oversee implementation, management and support of
the Ellucian Colleague student information system and related applications.
- Manage and support Business Objects enterprise
report-writing tools and environment.
- Plan, test and manage database implementation, configuration, security, updates and
maintenance of enterprise
- Review application release notes, patches and fixes and recommend appropriate
- Manage backup, restore, and cloning of databases in test and production environments.
- Oversee college-wide
identification and analysis of business needs, select or design solutions to meet requirements.
- Serve as a member of governance and
other committees to ensure departmental representation and provide expertise on issues as they relate to enterprise
- Work with college divisions to establish priorities and set direction for applications maintenance and development,
data reporting and other application computing needs.
- Coordinate enterprise application troubleshooting efforts to ensure timely
resolution of issues and problems.
- Develop and maintain vendor and consultant relationships in support of existing and proposed
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required. Master’s degree
- 5 yrs. experience managing SIS/ERP applications and technical teams.
- 3+ yrs. experience with relational
databases, SQL programming and writing advanced queries.
- Hands-on experience maintaining higher education SIS/ERP systems (Ellucian
Colleague, Banner, Jenzabar).
- Working knowledge of query tools (Business Objects, SQL) and the Ellucian Colleague data model is
- Strong data analysis skills with database knowledge and experience with database query tools and
- Experience with SQL Server (2012, or newer).
- Experience managing a project or serving as a project team lead on
the implementation of an enterprise system.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems, provide documentation, guidance and
instruction to users at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Human Resources Department
Springfield Technical Community College
Springfield Technical Community College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, age, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity or sexual orientation in its programs and activities as required by Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and other applicable statutes and college policies. The College prohibits sexual harassment, including sexual violence. Inquiries or complaints concerning discrimination, harassment, retaliation or sexual violence shall be referred to the College’s Affirmative Action and/or Title IX Coordinator, the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission or the United States Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights.
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.