- Faculty – Engineering – Mechanical
- Faculty – Engineering – Industrial and Manufacturing
Open Until Filled
- Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgy, Material Science, Plastics, Mechanical Engineering
or related area.
- Five (5) years relevant industry experience.
- Master’s degree in in Metallurgy, Material Science, Plastics, Mechanical Engineering or related
- Five (5) years current work experience related to Material Science, including Metallurgy and Plastics.
- Two (2) years
of post-secondary teaching experience.
- Five (5) years current work experience in a lab.
- Practical experience in automation
related to Plastics, Metallurgy and Material Science.
- PE license or Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME) Plastic Technologist
- Current OSHA 10 hour safety certificate.
- Welding experience and AWS Certified Welding
- Knowledge and ability to maintain and repair lab equipment.
- Demonstrated competency in computer technology and
- Demonstrated understanding of the role of the community college in higher education and the
- Knowledgeable in the learning needs and abilities of today’s community college student.
- Written and verbal
communication skills as well as interpersonal skills which demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively, effectively, and responsively with
community college students, faculty and staff.
- Ability to employ new pedagogies, multi-media and information technologies to
supplement instruction within the classroom and alternative delivery methodologies.
- Commitment to provide service to the department,
campus, and the larger community.
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.