Faculty – Business – Accounting
Open Until Filled
JOB SUMMARY: Teaching accounting related classes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Teach fall and spring face-to-face and online accounting courses.
- Serve on University committees, and support College of Business and Technology clubs, organizations, etc.
and participate in academic recruiting and retention efforts.
- Contribute to and function within the accounting department, the
School of Business and Technology, and OPSU, while promoting the University in the surrounding communities.
- Teach 27-30 hours per
year (fall and spring semester).
- Assist in program assessment at the departmental level.
- Communicate in a courteous
- Demonstrate willingness and ability to act ethically and socially responsibly.
- Perform other duties as assigned by
Dean, School of Business and Technology; Dept. Chair, or his/her designee.
The omission of specific statement of duties does not
exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree in accounting related field required; doctorate or terminal degree
- Eighteen graduate hours in accounting required; CPA or equivalent preferred.
- Letter of Application
- Names/Addresses/Contact numbers of at least 3 current
- All transcripts (unofficial)
- Completed Consent & Disclosure Form for pre-employment background
check; available at www.opsu.edu.
Contact: Oklahoma Panhandle
Office of Human Resources
Goodwell, OK 73939
Phone: 580-349-2611 Fax: 580-349-2302
Director of Human Resources
Oklahoma Panhandle State University
OPSU is an AA/EE/E-Verify employer committed to diversity. This institution, in compliance with Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act of 2008, and other applicable federal laws and regulations, and to the extent required by law, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, physical or mental disability, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. This includes, but is not limited to, admissions, employment, financial aid, and educational services. Inquiries concerning the application of these programs should be made to Director of Human Resources, OPSU, PO Box 430, Goodwell, OK 73939, (580) 349-1574.
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.