- Faculty – Business – Information Systems and Technology
- Faculty – Business – Other Business
- Admin – Curriculum Design
- Faculty – Science – Computer Science
Introduction to Process Management
- Terms and Motivation for Process Management
- Fundamentals of Enterprise
- Modelling of Business Processes
- Process Evaluation
- Use of Reference Processes
Your tasks include:
- The creation of a course book (5-10 units) based on an existing module
- The creation of related online and exam questions
- The selection of related
- An academic degree (Master or PhD), corresponding appropriately to the level of the
- An academic profile relevant to the field
- Work / practical experience in the field is of
- Previous experience creating study materials is of advantage
All content will be written in English. A course
book contains about 30,000 to 50,000 words (130–180 pages). You will receive detailed guidelines regarding the content, format, and
the specific elements of the course book to be delivered. The work will be completed exclusively offsite (i.e. from your home office).
If you match this profile and are searching for a new challenge as a freelancer, we look forward to receiving your application with
the following documents (in English):
- Tailored CV and cover letter
- A relevant writing sample (3-5 pages)
earliest start date
- Contact details of references
We look forward to receiving your application.
please contact Ms. Hayre (+49 (0)8651 902 343 30). For further information please visit our career page or www.iubh-fernstudium.de.
Ms. Saska Hayre
IUBH Internationale Hochschule GmbH Fernstudium
+49 8651 90234 330
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.