Del Mar College
Department: Continuing Education
Employment Status: Part-Time
Salary: $25.00 per hour
Open Date: 09/04/2020
Job Description Summary:
- The purpose of this position is to teach assigned courses in a variety of times and locations in response to institutional need.
- The Legal Secretary Instructor makes continuous efforts to advance the quality of instruction.
- This is accomplished by:
- Developing and using a variety of teaching methods and materials to assist students who have differing educational and experiential
backgrounds in meeting the course outcomes.
- Maintaining appropriate professional relationships with students, colleagues and the
- Evaluating students to measure their progress toward achievement of stated course outcomes within college policy and
procedures to properly prepare student’s with the skills necessary for the workforce.
- Reviewing, evaluating, recommending, and
effectively using student learning materials.
- Providing students with a written and accessible course syllabus that follows the
Course Syllabus Guidelines and facilitates a clear understanding between student and instructor of the content, goals, requirements,
expectations, evaluation methods and schedule of work.
- Maintaining daily attendance rosters. Submitting final hard copies of daily
attendance rosters and grade sheets to the Continuing Education Department.
(5) years experience as a legal secretary.
One (1) year teaching experience.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This is a security-sensitive position. Employment resulting from this
advertisement is subject to federal laws that require the verification of identity and the legal right to work in the United States.
Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background and reference checks. The College reserves the right to
cancel or extend all recruitment actions. Del Mar College is an AA/EO employer. Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application
process will be provided to individuals with disabilities. The College is committed to diversity in its workforce.
apply, visit: https://dmcjobs.delmar.edu/postings
Del Mar College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As provided by law, Del Mar College does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity/transgender status, sexual orientation), age, national origin, religion,
disability, genetic information, or any other constitutionally or statutorily impermissible reason.
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.