Faculty – Vocational and Technical – Aviation
- Accomplish Aircraft Maintenance of University Flight School Aircraft in accordance with Federal Aviation Regulations and highest industry standards.
- Perform inspections and line maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of our fleet of Cessna 172s and Diamond DA42NG aircraft.
- Use methods, techniques and practices prescribed in FAR’s, manufacturers maintenance manuals and FAA 145 Repair Station manuals to ensure safety and continued airworthiness of university aircraft, engines, propellers, and Garmin G1000 avionics.
- Properly document all records, parts and technical data used to complete maintenance in aircraft logbooks and using computer software.
- Maintain shop tools and equipment and move aircraft in and out of hangar to facilitate maintenance.
Position will start as days, Shifts and days may change as needed.
- High school (or GED) level ability in spelling, grammar, basic composition, and math.
- Read and comprehend instructions, write information, and complete simple forms
Required licenses, certificates, and /or security clearances:
- Current FAA Airframe & Powerplant Certificate with no violations.
- Current FAA Inspection Authorization preferred (IA)
- Garmin G1000 glass cockpit experience preferred
Required skills, knowledge, abilities:
- Analytical skills with a working knowledge of applications such as Microsoft operating systems, Access, Excel, Word, Outlook/email, RMS Program and Internet end-user applications.
- Must be to read and interpret online technical maintenance manuals, parts manuals and technical service orders.
- 1-3 years experience
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-Prescott
Education Level: Technical Diploma / Certifications
Employee Status: Regular
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.